Friday, April 3, 2009

Babies and more babies

Well, I am a great aunt again but everyone knows I have always been a great aunt. Just kidding. My niece Logan became a mom today at 5:20 p.m. with the birth of her baby daughter, Ayden. I am so excited for Patrick and Logan and to see another generation come to be. Now we just got word from David and Erinn that Erinn's sister, Angelique should deliver her little boy before the morning. We are so excited for Angelique and Justin and the whole Christensen clan. How can anyone think that families are not where it's at? Wow, that was an awkward sentence but I think I said what I meant.

Congratulations to all on the birth of these brand new little ones. And Happy Birthday Justin Earl!!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Yea!!! Thank you Michele for posting the news...I have been watching for it! Tell Logan and Patrick congrats...as well as Aunt Susan and Uncle Jason.

km

Brittany said...

How exciting! Thanks for the update!

The Meyers said...

You are so sweet. Thank you for the congrats, I will surely pass it on! Thanks for sending those pictures, too, little Ayden is so cute! Love and miss you guys!

duke of earl said...

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words. I had the best birthday ever and our little guy is healthy and happy.

Maren said...

Michele and Fam, this is Aunt Janet using Maren's account and fingers. I have been browsing all the blogs. We sure miss you. I'll be glad when we get to see you again.

Liz said...

Hi, Michelle! Great job on the blog! Thanks for your kind thoughts. It is fun to have the little grandchildren growing and coming. LOL
Sounds like your trip to Disneyworld was lots of fun for everyone.
We love Dave!! He does so many things very well, makes Erinn happy, and takes such good care of her!
Thanks for the great time at Dave's and Erinn's Florida reception. Awesome evening--everything was lovely and delicious. I respond so infrequently that you will get a 6 month mini book now.
;-)
Take care.

The Meyers said...

Alright, that's it, you need an update on this thing! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)